Regardless of what happens in the future, to ensure the present, small businesses will have to very carefully rebuild their ways with respect to their financial situation, since a small mistake can lead to a complete disaster that will lead to bankruptcy. This is why budgeting programs can help you with excellent forecasting tips to predict your future. It also helps them make decisions for the company, because now they can know how much money they need to spend on financing new or existing projects. Having good budget forecasting software is one thing, and making full use of it is another. You need to make sure that the software they choose can be installed and configured in a few simple steps, as will be clear to anyone who will use it immediately.
Listed below are 5 reliable and easy-to-use budgeting and forecasting programs with which the company should consider working.
- Intuit’s accounting software, QuickBooks PRO, is becoming very popular these days, especially to justify the payroll system. As an accountant, you can customize QuickBooks to meet the current needs of a small business. You can buy QuickBooks at any online store in the Basic, Online, Pro, and Premier editions, which makes it very easy to plan and forecast your future with the help of a cash flow projector and other useful things.
- Accounting software “Simple Accounting” comes with a full payroll, accounting, budgeting and forecasting system that small businesses need. The software also has features that can take advantage of the Internet and e-commerce. The program is easy to use and provides the familiar feel of traditional accounting style on a computer with easy to use drag and drop functions. Available in two versions, where PRO comes with a billing module and in real time, which is also compatible with multiple users.
- MYOB Plus accounting software, which is a double-entry software specifically designed for small businesses and supporting a multi-user interface with up to 100 management and financial reports. This forecast software provides graphical overviews of your future financial calculations. With the inclusion of a time and billing module, the software can be integrated with any current reporting system software, such as OfficeLink, connected to MS Excel and Word.
- Full accounting software “Peachtree”, which has no PRO or PRE versions and comes in a full-featured package, which makes it a haven for all your needs and desires in the field of accounting, budgeting and forecasting. The software is very easy to use and has earned a good reputation in less time. Thanks to multi-user support and a central database, reports can be selected and viewed from any workstation.
- Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting Software has become a new release and has become popular due to the fact that more and more people with experience in Excel can now fully use this software and will not need to learn anything again. The software provides a good and decent way to budget and forecast the current financial situation. With payroll, business contact management and billing through Outlook, this software product is becoming increasingly popular.