To have a clear and bright smile is to have white and aligned teeth. Most people lose confidence because of a lack of oral hygiene. They can’t confidently smile because of their defective teeth; crowding issues, gap teeth, and spacing issues. All these teeth issues can easily be dealt with by a professional dentist who specializes in dental problems and maintenance, particularly Clear aligners for teeth.
Some of the most common issues about crowding teeth are:
- Difficult to clean
- Unpleasant to see
- Changes in tooth decay and more
To avoid such common issues, you have to consult with a professional dentist to get the right teeth aligner treatment.
Crowding teeth issues
What is the sense of having bright teeth if it has crowding issues? Teeth crowding is described as insufficient teeth space caused by big teeth and not enough jaw space or can be both. It is stated by the American Association of Orthodontists that the case is not rare or very common. Since crowded teeth are difficult to clean, it may lead to several health issues.
There are several teeth crowding consequences that possibly occur:
- Decay. Crowded teeth can accumulate bacteria and possibly increase the risk of decay. Why? The teeth are difficult to floss and brush. If the teeth surfaces are overlapping, it is hard to keep clean. Calculus and plaque build up in these areas and will sit on the teeth that cause decay. Once the teeth remain crowded, it is difficult to restore with crowns and fillings can lead to further problems, such as gum disease or recurrent decay.
- Gingivitis. It is the primary form of gum (periodontal) disease. Additionally, cavities, calculus, and plaques will build gingivitis. The risk is caused by crowded teeth being harder to clean. The signs of gingivitis are:
- Bleeding gums
- Bad breath
- Sensitive teeth
- Chipping. The more points of contact between the upper and lower teeth, the better distributed the forces to chew and normal functioning all over the mouth.
- Chronic diseases. Crowded teeth cause allergies to get worse. Histamine problems related to teeth crowding can become dangerous. Histamine is an inflammation, which usually occurs due to the bacteria between the gumline and teeth.
If oral health is susceptible to certain problems, it causes problems in other areas of the entire well-being. So, you need to be mindful, not only of your physical hygiene but also of your oral hygiene. You should see a dentist to help you deal with teeth problems.